Nominate an Athlete
(What best describes you?)
NCAA Live Period
Team and Event Guidelines
- ALL athletes participating in NCAA-certified non-scholastic events MUST have an active account in the NCAA Basketball Certification System (BBCS) – http://bbcs.ncaa.org.
- Athletes will use previous log-in accounts that were created and ARE NOT to create a new account. Only athletes that have not previously registered in the BBCS should create a new account
- A step-by-step guide can be found here https://ncaa.egain.cloud/kb/ECAG/content/KB-3490/Athlete-Registration-Start
- Prior to coaching in any NCAA certified event, ALL coaches are required to register as a USAB Gold Licensed coach. That link can be found here.https://community.usab.com/
- After obtaining a USAB Gold License, a coach must then log into the BBCS to activate their account at http://bbcs.ncaa.org.
- Only NEW coaches should create a new account. Previous coaches that have used the BBCS in the past should use their same log-in credentials.
- For a more detailed guide, please follow the link below https://ncaa.egain.cloud/kb/ECAG/content/KB-3470/USAB-Gold-License-Registration
- ALL Team/Organization CEO or Primary Business Officers (Organization) that are financially responsible for teams participating in NCAA-certified events MUST register in the NCAA Basketball Certification System (BBCS) – http://bbcs.ncaa.org.
- Only NEW organizations/organizers should create a new account. If previously created, those log-in credentials should be utilized.
- A step-by-step guide can be found below
For any further questions, please contact the High Major Sports staff or visit the NCAA certification page below https://www.ncaa.org/enforcement/basketball-certification/basketball-certification